Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

Oh. I Have a Blog?

Okay, I'm back. I just came off a two-week break and (guess what?) I didn't even touch my blog. I'm kind of ashamed of myself... I figured that I would probably do better without the prompts and things like that (30 day blog challenge) so I'm gonna just free write for a while.

(I'm not giving up on the blog challenge completely, I'll continue it soon...)

What's been going on in my life?

So, um, I had my 13th birthday (yay! moody teenager time!) and it's on Christmas Eve, so double the presents! (I actually don't celebrate Christmas in my family so....)

And, uh, it's 2014! I know the last time I blogged was this year, but I never officially rolled out the red carpet to welcome 2014! But it just came crashing the party but everyone seemed to like it. Oh well it kind of rubbed off on me :)

I won a BJJ tournament!! It was only within my gym, but it was really fun and I won Under 50kg division- it was really great to compete with friends and just have a fun day.
(What is this mysterious 'BJJ' you may ask? More of that soon)

So, that's all that's happened in my overly enthusiastic life... What about you?

(P.S. If you're not feeling it, try the 30-day challenge below that you'll actually complete!)



No comments:

Post a Comment