Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Parental Guidance

Day 3 of the blog challenge... And I'm kind of getting into the groove. I hope you're enjoying getting to know a little bit about me!

Today, I'm going to write about My Relationship with my Parents

Seeing that I am in seventh grade, my parents are still very much in charge and the authority. I'm very close to my mother, and have been since I was very small. In my household, there's nothing against my parents- I'm pretty much the obedient kid. I am Asian, so my parents are quite strict when it comes to things like homework and stuff like that. I don't know what else to say because I really have never had anything against my parents, they are very supportive of the choices I make and the things I do.

Just some of my thoughts today... Toodles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment